Sunday, January 30, 2011

Puggles

Okay so we ended up not going to the movies.  We ran some errands (fix leaky tire, pick up prescriptions, quick stop at the mall) and were so tired that we came home and napped instead!  How old are you when you prefer a nap to the movies?  ha ha oh well.  Well actually, I napped and Geoff scrubbed the bathroom.  Ha ha.  How did I get so hooked up?  I don't know but I'm not complaining! lol!  He cleaned everything but the floor (we were out of swiffers) and he even detailed it with an old toothbrush. 

After all of that, we went to Texas Roadhouse with Ashley and Brady.  It was really good food but wall. to. wall. people.  If Ashley hadn't done call-ahead seating, I would've turned around and walked right back out.  Not a fan of the huge crowds.  But, it was still fun.  We went to their house in Spanish Fork and watched The Hangover.  We brought Gwennie to play with their two puggles, Copper and Missy.  (Puggles are a mix between pug and beagle).  They were so cute!  We were sitting on a huge lovesack, and Missy climbed right on top of Geoff and rested her head on his shoulder.  Ashley always said Missy gives human-hugs but I didn't really think much of it until I saw it.  It was the cutest/funniest thing!

Today we've gone to church, ate dinner, watched a little TV, and are getting ready for a nap.  Mmmm naps. Love my naps.

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Naps are nice. Lucky you that Geoff will clean so willingly. =)