Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss Spanish Fork and updates

Well, first the biggest news, Danielle placed in the Miss Spanish Fork pageant!  She was awesome.  They did swimsuits, talent, interview question, and evening wear.  She was so confident and just amazing.  When they called her name for the royalty, we all went crazy.  So awesome to see her hard work pay off.  She so deserved it!  My brave and beautiful little sister: (if you can't tell I'm sort of in awe)



Her bio: "Danielle Jones is the daughter of Ray and Barbara Jones. She will be performing a piano solo of Brahms' "Rhapsody Op. 79, No. 2 in G minor". This former Spanish Fork High School and current Utah State University student is promoting, "A Positive Well-Being for Those with Mental Disabilities" so that those with a mental disability can achieve a life more full of opportunity, contentment, and overall happiness."

Update on the rest: We've had a little spat with our realtor, but hopefully we are moving on with things now.  The virtual tour company came today while we were at work.  Supposedly we are supposed to be listed as of tomorrow, but we'll see.  At least our house looks awesome now.  We moved a ton of furniture into a storage unit on Saturday.  Now that it's gone, I don't know how we ever fit it all in here.  It's so much nicer and bigger without it.

Tonight I finally started the 5K training, for real.  Last time I tried to start, I ended up going to St. George and then getting sick, but I finally feel like I can exercise without hacking up a lung.

No word on if they've hired someone for me to train yet.  We should be starting training in a week or so I would hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thank YOU for being such a great sister and an awesome example for your younger bro and sisters!

NaDell said...

Beautiful and awesome! Why does her sash have #4 on it?

Cali said...

She was fourth attendant.