Monday, February 21, 2011

Stuck and can't go anywhere

This is me right now.
Well, this is dumb.  The banks are closed.  Most of our clients are closed.  And I can't even work on W2's because I'm shut out of our system until the IT department comes around and updates everyone's computers individually.  Basically there's nothing worthwhile to do.  (So yes, I'm online, shhhh).

After a talk this past weekend, we've decided that we're moving on with life as soon as humanly possible.  I'll be at my job until May of course, but we probably aren't going to stay around for the whole summer as originally planned.  Of course nothing is for sure yet, but once we know where we're going, there's really no point in sticking around.  Unless we can't sell our home.  But then we'll just rent it.  But we'd really like to sell it.

Which, I want to call the realtor today soooo bad.  I'm ready to list.  But his office is closed today, and although I got his cell phone number from the website, I'm nervous to call him and reach him on his day off.  I would think a realtor would want to take any work that came their way, but I just don't want to be rude.  But boy I am itching to get going on this whole process.

Went back to the dentist today.  It makes the third dentist visit in a month.  I have to go back once more (hopefully only once more) to get this temporary crown off.  I'm more nervous about losing my dental insurance than my health insurance.

And I'm still sick. But it's better today.  I'm very tired.  And very antsy, if you can't tell.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Changes are so good sometimes, especially if you feel like you've been stuck in a rut. I can't wait to see what's in store for you guys. Good luck selling! That is always a crazy process, I hope it goes smoothly for you. When we moved from Logan, we listed our house in October, moved away in Jan. and then didn't sell until April...so be prepared for anything!