Monday, March 14, 2011

Names

We haven't any immediate plans to have children, but I love thinking of baby names. I've been keeping this list for a little while. It'll continue to grow, but here it is so far.

Girls names:
Gabriella
Katelyn (Kate)
Elizabeth
Paige
Sienna
Tala
Camille
Brooklyn
Autumn
Mazie

Boys names:
Ronan
Langdon
Malcolm
Griffin (griff)
Gaston

I know a few people whose kids already have those names, but I'm not trying to copy! (some people feel a little threatened when others take their names, though I know that no one who reads this blog thinks that way.) :) likewise I wouldn't care if anyone were to use these names. Or make fun of them, either way.

And gaston was geoff's idea, but what the hey it's a cutie. Maybe he'll be born in France.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

Lol I love thinking of baby names. We have four picked out. 2 boys, 2 girls. All of our kids will have 2 middle names, which will be family names, one from each side of the family.

/loves babies

Courtney said...

I am always thinking of names too. I always think we will have to have like 10 kids so I can use all the name I like, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

I am super excited for you guys to live in NYC!! I would love, love to do that. But with a kid, that is impossible now. too expensive. and I wouldn't want Blake to be a cop in NYC either..scary! anyway.. if you sightsee, get a city pass. They are like 75.00 but have discounted tickets to all of the major mueseums and attractions like the MOMA, Statue of Liberty, top of the Empire statebuilding and tons more. just a tip. good luck and have a blast on your trip!

NaDell said...

I like Gaston too. If I didn't want my kids to have a common name, I would have done what my mom (maiden name was Mary Brown) did with my name. =) Now, if a sibling uses the same first name, it's just silly.