Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That tree jumped out at me from nowhere

So yesterday afternoon my sister came over to hang out. She helped me cook and stayed for dinner. I loved it! I feel a little guilty about just being home, but I'm sort of loving it so far.

Anyway, while she was here, we took the dogs out, and she got a first hand look at poor Roxy's mental state. Bounding happily along, not paying attention, miss Rocks for Brains ran straight into a tree with her face. Hard. She yelped and howled and came to us for comfort with her tail between her legs. It's hard being a stupid dog these days. We petted her until she felt better, then she was off again.

Alison said maybe her ear infection is deeper than we thought and is affecting her balance, which would explain why she runs into us, trees, and stone pillars. Poor thing. I hope her new owners take her straight to the vet to be checked out.

Looking forward to today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: