Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chocolate Milkshakes are bliss

Yes, I am sitting here eating a homemade chocolate milkshake. A blend of creamy chocolate ice-cream with some milk, then covered with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. It cures any kind of day.

And actually, today has been really good. I think I'm starting to get my energy back after the stagnancy of the last couple of weeks. Either that or I'm still feeling my cappuncino and vault soda from this morning. (It's what happens when you finally fall asleep somewhere around 3 a.m.). Work was super busy but in a good way. We're all switching around our desks, and it's nice to have a change of scenery and neighbors, plus fall is coming and I LOVE this weather.

Speaking of work. the new accounting girl, I finally figured out who she looks like. She was so familiar to me and Cassie and Linda, then it dawned. She's a perfect mix of Mandy Moore and Maggie Gyllenhall. No wonder I had a twinge of jealousy. Geoff has the hots for Maggie Gyllenhall. Ha ha. He was awed when I told him I worked with her look-alike. Well, it's fine cuz I have my own freebie crush-list. His consists of the above-mentioned Gyllenhall, Carrie Underwood, Karie Cronk from Fox-13 news, and Jessica Simpson. Mine consists of Gavin Rosedale and Catherine Bell, and once in awhile a new tall dark and handsome guy creeps onto the list. (I know there's a girl in there but if I was a guy she'd be IT. It's Susan Ortega from Bruce Almighty). And this is weird but the guy in Where the Heart Is? Forny? I admit there is something charming about the tall, skinny, geeky, totally devoted guy.

Oh, and mom bought us a big ol' canning pot today, and some bottles. That was so nice of her. We're going to can more stuff.

I'm PUMPED for camping and four-wheeling this weekend!

No comments: