Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Names Database

So, I've discovered if you're the type of person that gets a kick out of other weird-sounding names, work at a PEO. Today we got talking about some of our favorites: Dung Quoc Wong, Toker Burningham, Nimrod Kujo, and my personal favorite: Bounmy Xoumphonphackdy. (Sad that I even remember how to spell that.) (and I hope these people don't google their name and come straight to my blog). It's like a names database, I've also found names like Ocean, Daquiri, Stormy, and Thomas Thomas (first and last). Really, there are some very pretty and unique names, but sometimes you wonder what the parents were thinking? (I suppose there was nothing Bounmy could do about his last name... I bet he's always getting people who can't pronounce it though... I can't even pronounce it, just spell it.)

No comments: