Friday, September 7, 2007

"A heaven on earth I have won by wooing thee." -William Shakespear


When my mom commented me and Geoff for a dinner we made once, I realized it was mostly geoff who made it. Then I realized that he's really the only cooker, and he's also the cleaner, the laundry doer, the bill payer, the good studyer, the talented guitar player, the sweet thoughtful patient one, and to top it off the handsome one.


Me, well I was clogger of the month when I was 8.


What made him want to marry me, that is the question. (Did I mention he also spouted Shakespear the other day?) I don't know what to say except that I got really lucky. :)

1 comment:

kenna said...

Clogger of the month?! I was on the all*star soccer team when I was nine!

You know, we both got lucky, but our husbands, well, they got lucky too...