Monday, October 29, 2007

My new friend

Saturday after the early choir practice, I stopped by the Macey's in Spanish Fork on my way home, and what should I see there but Frankenstein himself. (He was passing out candy to the little kids). He tried to get me to take some candy, but I told him only if I could get a picture. As we stood there he asked if I was married, and when I said yes, he said, "ohhhh your husband is going to be sooo jealous." ha ha. It was fun.

So we had Geoff's dad down this weekend, and it was a lot of fun but we ate so much crap! I actually ate until I was almost sick, something I absolutely HATE doing and almost never do. Time to get back to the plan!

Saturday was also the choir reunion/concert. The practice at 7 a.m. in S.F. Little Sis was there, so that was cool, and the concert was that night. I was wearing an aqua green sweater and black skirt, and Geoff showed up to match, in an aqua green dress shirt and black pants. He said it was cuz he wanted to show he's my Number 1 fan! Ha ha, he's so dang funny. I have pictures but I can't post them until we get the internet again. It was great to see some old friends and even more fun to sing. We did my favorite one, "I Never Stand Alone," from the Hill Cumorah cantata by Janice and Steven Kapp Perry, and a couple of others.

We quit Comcast because our internet service kept going out. Actually, we called and cancelled our account on Saturday and the guy was supposed to pick up the modem on Sunday and he never showed up. So I called Comcast and they said our account was never cancelled. So, someone over there lied to our face. We just signed up with Qwest, which actually makes me a little more nervous. I've always sworn we would never do Qwest because of some dealings I've had with them in the past, in business settings. They are incredibly sneaky. So, we just wrote down everything they said and hopefully things go smoothly. As long as the internet WORKS. That's what we are paying for, after all.

No comments: