Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sweet as Candy

I went to Grandma's a couple nights ago to have her help me with my coat, and stayed to watch the Jazz game. While there, I learned a few things about grandma's new husband, Donald.

-He likes to watch Dancing with the Stars
-He LOVES candy and sweets
-He makes amazing fudge - better than professional stuff and I'm not kidding
-He grew up on a farm, and when he was a little kid their pig had babies. Well, the babies disappeared and he overheard his parents speculating as to whether she ate them. Well, as a young boy, he was so mortified that the mom pig would eat her babies, that when she gave birth again sometime later, he stood by and then took all the baby pigs and put them on the other side of the fence away from the mom. (And then ran for his life as the mom wasn't very happy with him.)
-He takes wonderful care of my grandma and treats her like a princess

I have to admit, it was a little strange to have grandma get married again at first, but I'm so glad she has him.

No comments: