Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shmurfy

I feel I've been neglecting my blog a little bit. But that's because, in your predictable college-student-procrastination fashion, I have much to do. I am taking a brief break here though, to tell you that I have bought me a real-life little black dress. It's for the work Christmas Party. My sis came over and helped me decide on a few things tonight, and now I just need to buy nylons, very high black heels, jewelry and a hair-clip and maybe a hand-clutch to go with it. I'm very excited. (Sis also helped me clean our house, which for some bizarre reason, she enjoys doing. Of course it is very much appreciated.) There is much I wish to write, even things of an other-worldly nature, but it will have to wait until there's more time. I hope ya'll have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now be prepared for Sis to borrow your cute little black dress....

alison said...

mom thinks I'm so predictable... And the thing is, I don't really enjoy cleaning but I enjoy the clean feeling. Like after repentance...jk, what's that?...jk again. hmmmm...
So, can I borrow your dress next weekend? he he. jk. . . .

Cali said...

Well, you are welcome to come here and clean the house anytime... and borrow the dress too if you want