Friday, December 28, 2007

Spice Up Your Life

Earlier in the week, I lamented to my friend that I wished I had the energy to clean the house after work; hers is spotless everytime I go over there. She suggested I try blaring some fun music to get into it.

Enter: Spice Girls. As it turns out, I did more boogying than cleaning but no harm done- unless you count scaring the cat. (You can't tell me Spice Up Your Life doesn't throw you into a cha-cha frenzy). As I relived the days of the seventh grade, I thought, who more appropriate to serenade generation-x than the divas of the nineties? And was there ever a more inspiring couplet than "get down get deeper and down, get down get deeper and down?" Didn't think so. Go Spice Girls.

3 comments:

kenna said...

I told you it worked!

P.S. I think you are a bit coo coo for co co puffs because I remember a couple times you have come over and my house has been insanely messy.

DeAnna said...

Ha ha ha that is funny...we always did that kind of thing at my house when everyone was mad at each other...who can be made when there is boogying to be done :)

Anonymous said...

I just thought I'd leave a comment on yours since you left a comment on mine. :) I think you're an awesome writer! And whenever I clean the house I like to listen to Ricky Martin. It's easier to shake your cleaning bon bon with some encouragement.