Monday, January 14, 2008

Hi.

I dunno what's in the air today but I feel so happy. I just feel so incredibly grateful for being blessed like a royalty, though royalty i am not. Just when I think of all of the wonderful people in my life, and all of the wonderful things around me and the opportunities, I'm completely amazed. How and when and why is life so good?

I feel like the cheesiest person in the world for doing this, (and i seem to refer to song lyrics all the time, but this seems to sum it up alright) Edwin McCain:
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Also - remember Curtis Brown from BYU football? He's our new salesman; he starts next week. (Don't worry, I have a reasonable suspicion that the salesmen make bank). Anyway, Geoff is very excited to meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say you're grateful for being blessed Cali... but you're very blessed to feel grateful (and happy.) A lot of people don't ever feel that way. And like the song says, I thank God that you're alive too!! I know I've said this before but I couldn't be more proud of the way you're growing and what a beautiful, sweet, thoughtful, loving and caring person you've become (always been that way though.) I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such great kids!!! (yeah, something is in the air... lol)

DeAnna said...

I agree with your Mom, I don't think that I have felt that competely happy for a long time, probably before I had to start working at 16. I think I have been slightly to extremely stressed ever since. I wish I could feel more like you...do you think it works if you have to force yourself to feel that way? :)

Cali said...

I don't know, unless being happy means there's no stress. I'm definately stressed. I'm sure you can force yourself to feel that way - I think you can do a lot of things simply by putting your mind to it. :)