Friday, January 18, 2008

More old pictures

I cleaned out my hotmail account today. My emails went all the way back to 2003; I whittled it down from 45 pages of emails to only three!! Kept all the sentimental things (like emails from geoff before we really started dating, etc.) It was fun to re-live that whole era. I also found some pictures, which I will post just for fun. (In reverse chronological order because that's the way they loaded onto blogger)


At the zoo last summer. (I had one too but mine wasn't so pretty)


This was at the Portland temple; Geoff was a "best man" at a friend's wedding. The Portland temple is the most beautiful temple, and has the most beautiful grounds of any temple I've seen.


I think this was right after the engagement, I can't remember. Isn't he cute though?


Geoff will kill me for posting this. He looks both smoked and totally plastered. Actually, he was probably just nervous about having that big snake wrapped around his neck. (This was pre-marriage)

No comments: