Monday, January 21, 2008

What's a BEE-HAG?

Saturday we got some cleaning done, went to eat at the chinese buffet near Geoff's old place in Provo, came home and blew up the big air-mattress again and watched TV. It's kind of fun to do that. We fell asleep on it this time though; it is not the most comfortable of beds with two people on it. But, still we had a great weekend.

Sunday I actually went to church, yay for me! The RS spotlight was on one of the girls I know, who is so sweet. It said an embarrassing moment was when she was talking to a cute boy, and uknowingly was drawing all over her pants with a pen she thought was closed. Giggle! She is so funny. I fell asleep Sun. afternoon and dreamed I had quintuplets, then about two months later had another baby. Yikes! I have read that dreaming about pregnancy or having babies means you are anticipating major life-changes. I can't really think what changes those might be, but apparently it's going to be pretty huge.

And I am cheesy but I am head over heels in love with Geoffery Stanley!

The new Wellness Program starts today. There are three levels you can choose to try for. The highest is this: Eat 5-6 meals per day in small portions, drink 48 oz. of water per day. Exercise 5-6 days per week for 45 minutes each time. And take 3-4 hours per week for stress reduction. It starts Wednesday and goes until April 10th.

I am crazy, but that is my goal. I quite definately don't have time to go to the gym 6 days/week so I'll just have to do stuff at home. It'll have to be something I can do while reading a book. The prize for the highest level isn't much, only $200, but that's okay. It'll help me stay in line with mine and Geoff's BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal, which, although not a 10-30 year goal, is still big, hairy, and audacious) which ends in August. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a TON of baby dreams... The changes I have had? Brain tumors and wigged out nerve conditions. Hmmm...I'm glad I've stopped dreaming about babies...