Friday, January 11, 2008

scaredy cat

Kitty did something so funny last night. (Geoff changed his name to Marcellus Wallace. I've just been calling him Kitty... sort of like when we had that bird, growing up, and we just called it Bird.) Anyway, when Geoff got home from work, he opened the front door about three inches without coming in, and stood there staring at kitty from outside. It spooked him a little bit and he stood there staring back with his back arched the way cats do. After about a minute, Geoff suddenly burst through door and said, "RAHHHHH!!" Kitty jumped and darted to the other end of the room and smacked face first into the wall. We laughed so hard and then we felt bad so we tried to pet him, but he was pretty steamed. Evertime I reached toward him, he'd turn his head suddenly the other way and walk away, like a little girl sticking her nose in the air. He got over it by the end of the night and was playing with us again. We do enjoy him. This is a link to a video, you may have seen it before. It's not our cat, but this is pretty much what it looked like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1MC1BsW7bA

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

LOL it was all I could do to stifle my laugh while I am sitting here at work. That is pretty funny. I love it when pets do funny things. It certainly makes life more interesting. Good Luck with your hefty schedule. I have to say I am so glad to not be doing that anymore! However at this point I work 8-5 and then either paint or work on my Graphic Design portfolio till bedtime, so it is kinda the same, only I don't have to move around as much, so it is better. (And they are more fun than homework) They say you are more efficient when you have a full schedule, so maybe you will get better grades!?