Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tageroo

I tag DeAnna, Rory, Brittany, and Michelle. :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
13 years old... wearing baggy pants, dark eye makeup and chain-link necklace, walking around neighborhood playing night games with the "ward" friends, hating middle school and wishing curfew was later.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. save the world by pushing a button
2. save the president
3. save the cheerleader
4. save the whales
5. lick my elbow

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
go on permanent vacation, see the world (oh yeah and all that charity stuff too)

2 of my bad habits:
1. not picking up after myself
2. being a know-it-all

5 places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork, UT
2. American Fork, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Ephraim, UT
5. Montana (it seems there's no escaping the cowboys) (not that there's a reason to)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Office cleaner
2. Hollywood Video person
3. Office Assistant
4. Bookkeeper
5. Payroll person


5 Things people don't know about me:
1. belly-button piercings are cute
2. dream vacation: Malives
3. The 4th of July is the bestest holiday
4. people never tell me to 'shhhhhh.'
5. what's a hypotenuse?

2 comments:

kenna said...

we are meant to be best friends

DeAnna said...

lol hypotenuse...that's funny.