Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hit em up raw hide cowboy

Yeehawwww I done got myself a personal trainer, it's for realz now so lace up yer blue johnnys we's goin for a ride. I am so excited about this that in order to obtain the personal trainer, I swore off Costco and new clothes for the next six months and swearing off new clothes for six months is HUGE... I figure by that time, the weather will be warm and I'll be able to wear clothes that I had to quit wearing due to my increasing circumference. They worked me pretty good tonight... I even ventured into the "dark zone", you know, that corner way in the back with all the bench press and free-weights, where only the bulky, hairy men go. I'll break out of my own little ethnographic bubble yet, just you watch. That... and I is happy it's Friday in two more hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! No more Costco!? I am proud of you though. You already are a sexy beast but I think the personal trainer will be awesome. Will you still come help me shop at Costco? I can't go without you. It doesn't feel right.

DeAnna said...

Congratulations! I am jealous! You are going to be so happy you did it!