Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grow your own boyfriend

Well, Kenna wanted to see pics of the boyfriend, so here he is. He's been soaking for four days and we figure he's done growing.



He's a little freaky, I admit. He DOES have, like, an 18-pack stomach, but I've never seen arms that look like that and his legs are two different lengths, he never holds your hand or says nice things, and he NEVER offers to pay for anything. Some boyfriend he turned out to be.

This other guy, on the other hand, is a REAL man. (Geoff and Cali hanging out Friday night after a long day).



Awwwwwwwww.....

6 comments:

alison said...

hahaha! ha. But does Geoff have an 18-pack???

Anonymous said...

But he doesn't have a face, so he can't have a mouth, so that means he can't tell you your butt looks too big in those pants.
The gimp leg you could do with but he'll have a hard time trying to catch up with you in the mall. I'd try growing another one and see if you come up with anything better.

Cali said...

Mom, if ANY man is telling you that your butt looks too big, regardless of the pants you're wearing, I suggest exercizing a procedure that will ensure he is no longer a man. Please inquire for further details.

Anonymous said...

Well from the looks of it, that's already been done to him.

DeAnna said...

Lol, ha ha (to you and your mothers comments)

Yes, Kenny is getting married! I think they are just waiting for her to get her Visa and then she'll move here and then they will be married. I think they will wait a bit to have the reception so that she can feel more adjusted. Crazy, I was so hoping you would be my sort-of sister-in-law. but alas Alison will have to fight Jamile for that to happen.

kenna said...

Yes, the boyfriend! Thanks for posting it! So, I have been thinking about Cafe Rio ALL DAY. I'm going to work on being able to eat real food so we can. I'm just salivating thinking about it.