Monday, March 24, 2008

Well, he admitted it. He didn't do it the first time, but he DID do it the second time. So. This is a combination of him being a great actor and me being extremely gullible. (He thinks he's so funny) And now the pinky swear has lost it's sacredness. Good-bye pinky swear.

Also, look out real-estate cuz Geoff and Cali are on the prowl! IF we find a place and IF we go through with it, we will then be looking for good renters for our current place.

And at work today we are really slamming the information into my brain. She's explaining end of year stuff to me and I have to keep asking her to go slower. I think I might be wearing her patience thin, although she is still very sweet, but I just have to ask questions. Don't want to be stuck making the one-million dollar mistake in 8 months.

Anyhow that's it for now. Tria Mera! ---evil grin---

No comments: