Monday, April 14, 2008

How do you celebrate?

Well, finally some fantastic weather! Although the rest of the week is going to suck, at least we can celebrate today! My family is celebrating right now; as they are on an airplane to sand, sunshine, and summer fun, for a whole week! That's right, they are all on a plane, everyone except me. And Geoff.

But that's okay; I have celebrated spring in my own right. I have bought myself some Secret watermelon-scented goes-on-clear little-black-dress-approved antipersperant/deoderant. It's the same stuff I buy every spring, just to put a little bounce in my step and spirit, a hint of joyous things to come. Thank you.

1 comment:

Lyndsie said...

Watermelon deodorant? Never heard of it, but now I HAVE to go find some! Brilliant!

Thanks for spreadin the word!