Thursday, May 22, 2008

Park Citay

Just met with my group to prepare for our marketing presentation. I feel much better about it now that we've gone over it some more; it was very productive. I sure don't like this class, but I do like my group; we actually had some fun tonight. Every semester I start out hating it, then I get to know people I wish I could continue acquaintance with after the semester ends.

And my cat is a skitzo. He keeps batting at things that aren't there... nutso.

AND... we are going to Park City tomorrow night; my aunt and uncle are letting us stay at their HUGE condo (it's more like a really big townhouse). We don't even have anything solid planned to do; we're just gonna chillax and kick around and do whatever we want. I am so dang pumped.
AND... it's a three-day weekend, yayyyyy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And sleep on HUGE pillas! You will have fun... hike up to the top of the bobsled run, it's fun to watch them go down as you're standing right by them. Have a great weekend!