Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My cheerleader

In our human performance meeting today our instructor said something, and it was totally off-topic for the day, but he said that throughout our lives there will be a rare few people who are our true cheerleaders... okay I guess it was on-topic - We had a theory day about priming. Interesting that people in the world tend to be like crabs in a bucket, heaven forbid that one should get away so they pull each other back down ("getting out of the bucket" means happiness and/or success or anything really good), but that there will be just a few people in your life who are your true cheerleaders, who are always rooting for you and truly encouraging you. I feel I have had many cheerleaders in my life, but the most immediate one that came to mind was my mom. Even just reading back through the comments on this blog, everything she says is uplifting and encouraging. I don't give her enough credit for being a great mom. Love you mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, Cal!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's ok, my bride.