Monday, June 23, 2008

So the earth is round, huh?

When I got home from class tonight my baby was in bed, had gone to bed sick. He's felt sick a lot in the last few months. I'm sure he probably just needs to get lots of good solid sleep. I brought him a coke for his tummy; I hope he feels better soon.

We have a class together this semester; probably the one and only. It is Business Statistics. I had always wanted to take a class together but he'd been afraid we'd be too competetive and fight all the time. But that was a long time ago. This is going to work out I think, we can help each other. Even though all we do is sit there and listen to lecture, it is nice to both be there.

Wally just crawled inside the guitar case. He's weird.

Tonight we learned about the equitorial and ecliptic planes, and the tilt of the earth, and the seasons, etc. Actually the lecture was about two hours long, but that is the jist after coming away from it. Interesting stuff; there is going to be a lot to wrap our heads around for sure.

Work was a little more stressful today; and not that it was bad, just a little more stressful. I'm kind of wiped out. I think I'll go join hubby in bed now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

alison said...

haha, wally really is a weirdo. sorry Geoff's not feeling well. can I come over this Wednesday again to watch that scary show?

Anonymous said...

Having sick husbands is the worst. Blair is pretty much sick all the time. Hope he gets feeling better soon. (I always wanted to take a class with Blair but he said we would fight all the time too!)