Friday, July 25, 2008

Actually, his name's Ray

Hey check it out: I’m nearly famous now, or something

I laughed pretty hard; I did not fully expect to be blogged about after leaving a comment. (I only partially expected it… kidding) Johnny B – that is pretty awesome. To hopefully satiate some of that curiosity about how I stumbled onto your blog… it was actually not through Geoff, although it is also pretty awesome that now everyone gets to read my sweetheart’s latest post about pooping and farting. (He is a sweetie) I think I actually saw a link that said “JohnnyB” on Overheard in the Office. There used to be a local comedian here that went by “Johnny B”, and being curious, I clicked it. As much of a coincidence as it is that there would be two comedians named Johnny B, I don’t think you are the same person. But, I enjoyed your blog because it was smart and funny, so I added the link. (See, not as exciting as one might think) :(

As for that other part, it is true, I am mormon (gasp!). :) But please don’t let me present a problem for you; I am pretty hard to offend… in other words a cool mormon. (I’m going to hell for that). I only joke about the dominatrix because I’m a mormon. (Bring the handbasket, please). Actually, and this is a pretty shameless plug, but if anyone is ever interested in learning more, lds.org is the best place to look. It’s really not half bad, yo! And you get to keep your husband all to yourself! (I know I know, just what all you fellas out there wanted) It’s pretty awesome.

I also admit to being a "blogstalker", but not in an illegal, creepy, tripped-out sense. I figure if someone didn’t want you to read their blog, they wouldn’t post it all over the internet! So read away, just know it’s not anything special! And I use emoticons a lot! :-P

Thanks for the shout-out Johnny B. Have fun crunching numbers. (Or doing standup, you know, or whatever). It's the weekend.

No comments: