Monday, July 14, 2008

Thoughts before I start wasting more time

Tonight in the shower, I lathered and shaved one leg, then lathered and shaved the other leg, then lathered and half-way shaved the first leg again before I realized what I was doing. SMRT.

As I sit here, trying to begin make-up homework, I look back through my notes and this is what I see:
  • Don't try to play golf on a comet.
  • Jupiter says, "I was just going along minding my own business."
  • The marble in Payson says hi to the beachball on the point of the mountain.
  • Energy is spooky.

Yes, yes. I know my professor has a reason for telling us these dumb stories; he's trying to make the subject relevant, and perhaps midly entertaining. At least he tries. However, you can see from my take-away that I regard the class as a big, fat, giant waste of time. I actually tried to drop it over the weekend just so I could waste time in a more relaxing way, and found I was three days too late. Please just help me make it to the end of the semester.

5 comments:

M said...

You show this semester who is boss!!! Don't take no sh#@& from it! I hope those words of encouragement help. Summer term is killing me, too.

kenna said...

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time...

Cafe Rio?

Ty & Em said...

Hey Cali Your blog is so cute! It's Emily Shepherd how are things going?

Cali said...

Emily, I'm good, how are you? I'm commenting back to you on my own blog, so I hope you see it. I can't get into your blog to comment back, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I'm SMRT too!