Monday, July 28, 2008

What do you remember about me?

Okay, yes I think this is cheesy to put this on my blog, but I've been seeing it on other people's blogs and I've had so much fun leaving comments! So, leave a memory if you feel like it, and if not, don't. :)

MEMORY TAG:

Step 1: As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

Step 2: Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory for you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

7 comments:

kenna said...

Okay, okay...okay...

Remember that one time at Laurel's Conference when we snuck out to go to the gas station?

Remember that one time we ate kettle corn pop corn and watch Riverdance?

Remember that one time when we WENT to Riverdance?

Remember that one time I sat on your mom's birthday cake? (I'm still embarrassed)

Remember, 'A hawk!'

Susan said...

I've only known about you for a couple weeks, ever since you came and commented on my brother's blog, Late for the Sky. That was fun because of course then I had to come read your blog. And also then John created a new post all about you so we have another shared memory! :-)

alison said...

.......how about when I'd sneak in your room at night and we'd tell stories under your covers and I could always see your mouth glowing because of your glow in the dark retainer...

Anonymous said...

Let's see.... what diaper story can I tell now?? OK, I won't embarrass you.

{z} said...

I remember going to the park to roast marshmellows and it got dark while we were there and you and Geoff started to freak out...rememeber that? I also remember drinking a ton of hot chocolate at the work Christmas party at the J.S. building downtown...that was good stuff.

Holly & Kasey said...

I do remember the party at the Bradley's!! I was so embarrassed when Pat walked in and saw all of us!! I thought that I was going to have a major heart-attack! And I remember one time at Jens house you were so quite and all of the sudden you burst into laughter about nothing. I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

Ok so we all used to go to lagoon and we loved the sky ride that goes over the park because you can wave at people and count how many people wave back! (Easily amused...) Well one time we decided to switch it up and Alison rode with Rikki and Jeni rode with...Brayden? Ok maybe I can't remember but all I know is I rode with you and Backstreet Boys-I'll never break your heart- was playing as we soared over the park...you started belting along with it "WHEN I ASKED YOU OUT, YOU SAID NO BUT I..." Ya it was hilarious!