Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And no, it's not Sarah M.

My favorite weight machine at the gym and I are no longer friends. I accidentally used it wrong, even after being familiar with it. In return, it gave me some pulled muscles in the middle-back area (which gives me a nice kicked-in-the-gut, wind-knocked-out feeling) and the legs and butt are all-around sore. I'm waddling like an 80 year old, 13-months-pregnant woman. Bending down to pick something up takes forever. To ice it or heat it though, that is the question.

This is all so cheery that I think it's time to pull out the bestest album of all time, you know, to lighten the mood. Cheerio.

4 comments:

STANLEY said...

come on ride the train...choot choot...and ride it up. come on ride the train...choot choot...and ride it up.

Anonymous said...

Lets see, best album of all time....hmmmm...I'd say...it can't be said. But if you had to pick one...AC DC Back in Black.

DeAnna said...

How is that going by the way...I have been meaning to follow-up...are you keeping your logs? Maybe I should make you turn them in like homework.....mwa ha ha ha

Billy said...

Happy Birthday, Cali!