Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poetry and Prose

Who can know the intelligence of today's generations? The space cowboy or the pompatous of love? Perhaps; I know not. But behold the profundity of one ubiquitous "youth", when he so eloquently said:

"Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid.
I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line,it's alright, you are forgiven."
-Stewie Griffin-
.
.
.
And I cannot sleep tonight. Coulda shoulda gone to that concert.

2 comments:

alison said...

I hate that dang squiggly line.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the intelligence of today's youth... back in my day we didn't use words like "profundity"... or "ubiquitous". I'm just plane stoopid. :'