Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another list

I know. I am sooooo lacking creativity these days, but oh well.

20 years ago
1) I sported a girl-mullet (thanks, dad)
2) I rode around happily on my GI Joe tricycle (Am I a girl?)
3) Patty Betts was my preschool teacher and I loved her


10 years ago
1) Had my first official, four-day romance until it got too weird
2) Hated curfew (I still think that was retarded)
3) I rode around happily on my bike

5 years ago
1) I had a blast living in Provo
2) I was the secretary at an airport
3) Met Geoff

3 years ago
1) Survived marriage year #1
2) I went back to school
3) I fell in love with The Office

1 year ago
1) I watched all three seasons of LOST in three weeks
2) I started to get my friends back after the initial marriage-period
3) I was skinny

This year
1) I got the job I'd been wanting
2) Still plugging along at school
3) I got fat

Yesterday
1) I sat on my butt for 13 hours straight (work&school) then a couple more hours at home
2) I ate Wingers for lunch, courtesy of work
3) I played with the cat

Today
1) I am listening to the Nutcracker song against my will, again
2) I might go shopping after class
3) I made a reservation at a dumpy hotel because it was the only one not booked

Tomorrow
1) I'll probably watch Ellen's wedding episode that's been sitting there
2) I'll go to work
3) I'll go to school

In the next year
1) We will both graduate! (If the school doesn't decide to do something dumb like change schedules around)
2) I will still be living here, still be working, and still be going to school. I know, exciting.
3) I will hopefully be able to lose a few lbs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the girl mullet that dad thought was so cute. And the GI Joe motorcycle was a major hit in the neighborhood with all the boys. But you loved it! Dad's a good shopper.

Anonymous said...

are you CRAZY!? you can stay at my house! It's not too dumpy and it's FREE and there is a free Honey Bunches of Oats available!

Anonymous said...

And you're NOT fat!!