Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What butts are for...

(Sittin' and sh*ttin') I just thought it would be fun to have two titles in a row that were about butts. Yes, I'm weird.

So since we did 4-8's last week, today was the first day to actually combine a 10-hour workday plus 3 hours of school. I never knew my butt could hurt so bad from doing nothing! (And now here what am I doing...) It is fun though, I am actually enjoying classes this time around. Yesterday was nice because it was sleep-in, then meeting w/counselor, then was able to get tons of homework done. I think I will try to keep up on the 4-8's, just for that extra day. It's a nice way to start the week off. Well Geoff is off at dodgeball and I've got to get started on homework. Oh Geoff just got home from dodgeball, apparently nobody was there. Okay, homework it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dodgeball????? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I wonder why nobody showed up??

Geoff... we miss your blog! I hope you feel bad for making us miss it.

Cali said...

Actually, a ton of people from our ward go, every week. It's like their get-away-from-home thing where they get to be competetive and rowdy. It's good for them. I don't know why no one was there.

Anonymous said...

It's bad when folks don't show up for dodge ball. What's next? People stop wearing underwear? Refuse to vote? Start listening to NSYNC?

Cali said...

Uhhh... that stuff's already been done. Where have YOU been? ;P

Anonymous said...

Is ward dodgeball less violent than regular ward churchball? Make sure he wears his knee pads, shin guards, helmet and teeth guard. And jockstrap.