Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot."

I had the best day today. I just feel so blessed in my employment. Who knew there were such wonderful opportunities in little old Lindon Utah?

I'm going to be learning some new stuff tomorrow and I'm so excited! It is really something to be able to feel excited about being a part of the company you work for. Since being with them it's opened my eyes to some new paradigms and possibilities, and I actually feel like my life is moving in a direction. If it is always like this then you're going to have a pretty hard time ever pulling me out of the workforce. It truly is my cheese, or one of the many cheeses of which I currently partake. (I just re-read Who Moved My Cheese).

Today Geoff wrote Alison a letter and sent her a package from us. That was so sweet of him. I'm glad that he supports my family. I hope Al is doing alright! We got an email a couple of days ago.

I guess that's all for tonight. The Office starts in ten minutes!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

We lived in Lindon before we moved to Washington! Im glad you are enjoying your job so much, not many people can relate!~