Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well at least I can alter the space-time continuum

In the last couple of days I've come to a realization about myself: When confronted with an important and suspenseful situation, my imagination runs completely out of control, and as the time passes I begin to expect the worst and get myself all worked up, then I imagine how it could be even worse than that, then I start to make mental plans around what's going to happen if this or what's going to happen if that. Then it turns out I was just thinkng too hard about it.


I should probably cut that out.

Well either way, I've been spurred to condense my class schedule a little bit - I've got eight classes left, and I was going to take three, then three, then two. But I've just decided to do four and four, and I'll be done by my next birthday! I can't believe we're almost at our second-to-last semester!!

Anyway, these are cute comics, if you haven't seen them before. I thought they were funny because we've actually had fights about these things. :) (I hope they're not too small to read)
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your continual "thinking" comes from your dad. Be like me and just don't think. Much less painful.