Saturday, October 4, 2008

LDS General Conference

I have sooo looked forward to General Conference weekend this year. I had a huge test this weekend and was going to take it today, but Geoff suggested that I just go and get it over with last night, so I could relax today. (I'm glad he did because all the nasty feelings from the asinine, three-hour test would have ruined the whole day today). Anyway, Geoff is in the kitchen making pancakes now, and it will start in five minutes. I just love staying home in my jammies and listening to their talks, it is no nice to just relax and be spiritually fed.

UPDATE: Well, the first session was great. I slept through the second session. :( I felt really bad when I woke up. I guess I can youtube it or read the Ensign. Well there's still tomorrow!

No comments: