Sunday, October 5, 2008

Old house

The house I grew up in, in Pleasant Grove (before Spanish Fork) is up for sale. I really really really want to buy it. Unfortunately, now is not the right time for us unless we could sell our condo or something (but I wouldn't count on it happening quickly). It makes me wish even more that we were done with school and could do something like that already. But anyway, it got me thinking back to the memories of growing up in that house. Those were the happiest times. I asked if mom would bring some home videos from that time period up this afternoon as she passed by. I watched one from Halloween '95 - it was pretty cute. My siblings were the cutest, and dad got dressed up all goofy and mom recorded him getting laughs (or funny looks) from the kids that came to the door.

Time for homework schmomework. Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that "digging" song by DMB. I've never heard it before. My new blog is mostlyprobably.wordpress.com - did you know that? Anyway, I wish you could buy your childhood house too! That would be awesome!