Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You walk on by clueless and so high

I LOVE this new Sarah song... U Want Me 2...


I LOVE SARAH MCLACHLAN!!
<
New dying wish: See Sarah in concert.
<
So the doctor told Geoff to start being more healthy and stuff, so I'm trying not to be such a negative influence on him anymore. (Serious, pizza and milkshakes are always my idea). So, in honor of our new effort to be healthier, I made healthy no-bake cookies, and substituted the sugar, no wait I mean the butter, no wait I mean the peanutbutter, for food-storage peanut butter and used food-storage milk. Voila! Healthy! (I would never use that awful powdered milk for anything but baking).
<
No really, I have no desire for hubby to die when he's 45, so I actually do support him being healthier. I just have to have my sugar too, that's all.
<
In our finance class, the bad news is we both scored 55% on our last test. The good news is we were above average for the class. Then he grades on the curve, so we both got a B. Sad huh? I mean what's the point of teaching a class that way?
<
Numbers at work today... it's not as dreaded as it used to be. I really enjoy my coworkers too, they pretty much rock. All of them.
<
Off to the grindstone now (hmwk). Bye.
<
(So yeah, I can't get the hard returns to hold, I mean I can't create paragraphs on this post unless I put something there to hold their place, and I don't know why. It's very frustrating.)

1 comment:

kenna said...

That's my dying wish too!!!

Let's go together. For reals.

I just bought her greatest hits album.

LOVE IT!!!