Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm just rambling now

It is Friday night and Geoff is out there watching The Strangers. I watched about 20 minutes of it and came back here to chill. Not my cup of tea. Check out the new song - Save Room by John Legend, I kind of like it.

Today we had the primary program practice. It went pretty well and actually, we have three new kids. It is pretty exciting because it almost doubled the size of our primary. The best thing about it is our oldest boy, Gavin, now has friends his own age in there with him, which I think will be nice for him. They seemed like really great kids.

These are the other girls in the pres.I stole this from Kayt's blog! It's Kaitlyn, Kayt, me, and Staci. They are so great and I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know them better, they are really amazing girls! (That is from the Halloween party - no we don't dress like ladybugs every day!)
.
Afterward, Geoff and I went up to South Town Mall because there was a store I wanted to hit up. I found what I was looking for pretty fast, and we wondered what else we could do since we were already up there. We ended up driving up the hill to get a better look at the new Draper temple. It's not finished yet, but the outside is pretty much done. It was very impressive, but I was equally impressed with some of the houses up there! One was as big or bigger than the temple itself, not exaggerating! Looking out from up there, you could see the entire Salt Lake Valley, and you could see the Jordan River temple, the other new temple (not sure of it's name), and you couldn't see the Salt Lake Temple, but you knew where it was cuz you could see all the high-rises from downtown Salt Lake. Kind of neat.
.
Other than that very very rich part of town (which I could never hope of being in), the other parts of Draper seemed really cool; I don't think I'd mind living there at some point in the future. The distant future though. Hopefully we'll get to move out of Utah sometime, for my sake. Just because I want to try it. Geoff really likes Utah though. I guess we'll see where our employment takes us.
.
Okay the movie's done.

3 comments:

Diane said...

You look absolutely adorable with bangs! I wish I could pull that off!

STANLEY said...

yes...yes she does!

Anonymous said...

LOVE John Legend! And the Strangers was crazy. You aren't missing much.