Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kalai and the good old days

Now there's a new song by Kalai in the playlist. In the summer of '04 when Geoff and I were just getting to know each other, Kalai came and did a mini-concert at the house Geoff was living in at the time. He said he would come and just charge a flat fee and as long as he got paid the flat fee he would do it. So Geoff's roomies just charged everyone $5 to come inside and it was packed! It was pretty fun. I remember us sitting on the couch at the back of the room. There were some girls from his ward there, one whose name was Cherish. I remember thinking, "that's a pretty name," and then, "hey, BACK OFF sister!" as I realized Geoff had an interest in chatting with her. Ha ha. I'm psycho. Fun days.

The primary program went great today, (thanks to Katlin who put it all together!). And then when we got home I took a nap and got started on my homework, and have been doing that for about the past seven hours. So yeah, brain=mush. I think I missed a meeting I was supposed to go to. Oops, I'm bad. I guess I should call her.

Now Geoff is making taco soup to take to work for lunch tomorrow, and more confetti cake because boy did we eat that cake fast! I'm going to go be with hubby now. Night night.

3 comments:

kenna said...

Let's be honest, I love Kalai. One of his tunes was my wedding/first dance/whatever song.

I was in the primary program last year (because I taught the snot faced sunbeams) and I hated it.

I'm glad there are peeps out there like you...that aren't jerks to the primary...

Denise said...

You guys are so damn cute!! I love you with bangs Cali.

STANLEY said...

so you don't love her when she doesn't have bangs??? because I love her with or without bangs!!