Friday, December 12, 2008

Domestic Savvy, I has it not

Okay, so ironing clothes is about the most frustrating thing in the world, right? Because you get all done, then you look at it and go, "I swear I ironed that!" Then you go over it two or three times until you finally give up and throw it in the dryer, again.

Well, today I finally figured out the key to ironing clothes!


Use starch! It really works!

Mental note- now that I think about it, it seems like I've had this epiphany before... some things just don't stick, I guess...

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Plain old water works well on some things too. Plus, with Starch, you have to worry about the iron getting all the scum on it and then rubbing off on black clothes. Beware of that! I just don't iron anything, really.

justine said...

Whenever I hear of starch my first thoughts are always of the old shows where the wife over starch's the pants so the pants look like they are cardboard! HAHA!

Anyway, I used to work with Tara and Missy and the ol' Kiddie Kandids. That is awesome that they are in your ward. They are pretty awesome peeps :)

Sarah said...

You should have grown up in my house...we're all very iron savvy. My mom irons EVERYTHING--even her jeans. If you need any tips, call Uncle Pizza and Aunt Sue-huh