Wednesday, December 3, 2008

World keeps turning

It is so busy this week! And probably for the next week or two! Finals and stuff coming down, so it's taking up pretty much all time, I'm pretty much too tired to do anything else, including blog. (gasp!)

Three of our employees got laid off today, including one who I considered my friend from the time I started working there. She was one of the few who really took me under her wing and just made me feel so at home. I wanted to cry. I will miss her.

3 comments:

Ang said...

The last few days have been very sad/weird at work. So sorry that your friend is gone.

Anonymous said...

What a crappy time to get laid off. It's very hard seeing it happen. I hope things work out for your friend.

Bradleyfamily said...

Hay Cali!! Good luck with finals and work!! I really want to come and see you!! I'll be in Utah in a little less then two weeks!! For three weeks! So do you want to hang out? Maybe we could meet for lunch or something. Love ya!
Katie