Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you

Thank you sooo much all who commented. I just appreciate each of your support so much, for real. Today was a better day. Got up early this morning (for the gym), and upon coming home had a good 20 minutes to just sit on the couch by myself in the quiet and meditate; to gear up for the day a little. And the drive to work was so beautiful because, for once, the sky was completely blue and clear. It was like a sigh of relief. So maybe all those things helped, because I felt much more in control today and actually got a lot of work done.

I mused at it today, about how I can just fall apart like so, even as good as I have it. What would happen when the real life-trials come along, as they surely will at some point. I've got to learn to center myself and get a grip. I think maybe a short, daily meditation would be a very good idea.

Anyway, the superbowl is almost here, eh? I hope everyone has a nice, enjoyable weekend planned. I am looking forward to it.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

I'm glad today was better.
Hope your Friday is good.
I need your address to mail Geoff's little surprise from my little girl to you guys. My email address is at the bottom of my blog.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how taking some time for yourself, even if it means going to the gym and a little self meditation (not self medication). If I sit and make some achieveable goals, it changes my perspectives on life and I'm motivated to move forward. Try to laugh at yourself more and relax. You're doing more than most people can handle, so give yourself a break if you crack once in a while. We all have temporary insanity moments. Ok, I do. And like dad said, you're related to me...

I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Cali, I'll do the biggest loser thingy with you but I had a few reservations. I can't weigh in front of someone because I do that first thing in the morning, and I know I won't lose a whole lot of weight. So I know I have no chance of winning, but I'll still do it. If you're still doing it.

Cali said...

Yeah mom, you can still do it. I think that little clause was put in there because there might've been someone in particular who someone thought would cheat. (Not you or anyone I know). So yeah, that is fine. I even told Kylie if she wanted to do it without putting in money that would be fine. So if you want to do it that way too, that is fine. I'd love for you to do it with us!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a better day. I have days like that too where I just need to remember to take some deep breaths... fun stuff.