Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bangidang diggy diggy

For the past few weeks I think Geoff has been feeling really burned out too. It seems that the incongruencies of our blue and white personalities are exacerbated in times of stress. He is a sweetie though. We have tried to plan a trip to San Diego in August, although I'm not sure if the planning has abated the stress or added to it, ha ha.

I've been listening to a lot of rock lately, it makes me feel good. I'd more or less given up on the modern rock genre, but there is actually some good stuff out there right now. It's in the playlist! My favorites are the lyrics to Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl: Let me hear you say this sh-- is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S, This sh-- is bananas! B! A-N-A-N-A-S! But I headbanged so hard to bawitdaba that it made it hard to hold my head up straight for a few days (Obviously I'm an amateur headbanger). Well, gotta meet Geoff at class then we're off to the gym!

UPDATE: Okay, so the gym is like, crazy-packed these days. Everyone's all gung-ho on their new year's resolutions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought "exacerbated" was a notty word.

Cali said...

Dad, the definition of exacerbate:

Pronunciation [ig-zas-er-beyt, ek-sas-]

–verb (used with object)
1. to increase the severity, bitterness, or violence of (disease, ill feeling, etc.); aggravate.

2. to embitter the feelings of (a person); irritate; exasperate.

I know what you were thinking of. Head outta da gutter yo!

Anonymous said...

These big words are incongruent for the way I think. They exacerbate my brain. Or... my brain is exacerbated... whateva. I just feel stoopid.