Monday, February 23, 2009

End of day

I sat there working on a spreadsheet, despising the slowly ticking clock and dreading the monotony of night, when a text came:

"It's four thirty. Time to smoke some weed."

I laughed out loud.

At this very moment I wonder about:
-My little brother joining the army, if he's carefully considered it
-If they're going to make me retake the Business Law credit, even though I already took it at Snow College
-If people who voted for Obama still feel the same
-Making through the next ten months
-If it wouldn't be smart to quit working and pound the classes out, for the sake of my tired brain
-If our savings would hold for that long
-If I would regret quitting big time (I would, for sure)
-What smoking weed is like the first time (not that i would do it)
-If the doctor will give me those pills or if I'll just be embarrassed asking for them
-If I can be skinny by August
-Alison's pictures, and how different her surroundings look
-If eating those raspberries is going to make her sick
-If I'm just being the "victim" or if I'm genuinely burned out
-If I'll win that bid on ebay for my mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? What bid? Speaking of smoking weed, Danielle and I had to laugh at something we saw at the pharmacy the other day. Have you ever heard of "Horny Goat Weed"?

Cali said...

Ha, I have now. What do they use it for, I wonder?