Monday, February 23, 2009

How much do you know about your hubby

Okay, so when I'm bored, I'm not above posting anything (including dumb surveys from facebook!)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Gangland, 20/20, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Family Guy, a football (or basketball) game, or a movie he rented.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu cheese or Thousand Island, but he likes all kind of dressings. And dips, and sauces, and condiments, etc. etc.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Cherries

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Diet anything. Prolly Mtn. Dew

5. Where did he go to high school? Umatilla, Oregon

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Autographs

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Philly Cheesesteak

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Hmm that's tough, he likes a lot of different stuff

11. What would he never wear? I don't know, but he does occasionally wear socks with sandals (it's so cute)

12. What is his favorite sports team? The Chargers

13. Who did he vote for? Didn't

14. Who is his best friend? me

15.What is something that you do that he wishes that you didn't do? I think way too much and am too opinionated

16. What is his heritage? Jehova's Witness

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? Confetti cake with Neapolitan ice cream

18. Did he play sports in high school? Yes baseball

19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching movies

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Vincent's really enjoying your Lady Gaga music. He's dancing away.
I remember now that Geoff likes autographs. When we were penpals, that's what he'd write about. How funny.

Cali said...

You and Geoff were pen pals?? Cute!! Oh I would love to see one of those letters...

NaDell said...

I'll have to see if I still have them....I'm not sure. I'll look soon.