Sunday, February 22, 2009

Unmotivated weekend

I just tried to drop another class, but I've missed the deadline by two days. Buuuummmerrrrrrrrr. I'm totally blowing off homework tonight too. So I guess I can't complain this time when I get a bad grade. Who cares right. I'm so tired of school. Like so tired I don't even care anymore, 'cept for bein' tired. It sounds like mixed-up priorities, but I just want to work out. I just want to get off work and go work out every day and not worry about anything else.

My little brother almost signed up for the army this weekend. He and a friend of his whose dad is in the army. Right as they were about to leave, the friend's dad called and said he'd have a recruiter come to the house sometime this week instead. He thought that would be better. The army might be really good for Erik - I know he'd do well - but scary too (for us, anyway.) He's not even out of highschool yet.

Geoff and I doubled with Jared and Ashlee last night and went to this marriage seminar thing in Lehi, by this guy who has a radio show and writes books and does counseling. It was kind of fun and informative. I want to write what we learned but will do it later.

No comments: