Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Friday

At work today they gave us is nail buff and polish gift certificate to a place in Orem. It was so nice of them! I really love my work. The men got something different, I think, a carwash.

When I got home from work Geoff had bought me TONS of chocolate, all kinds, and lots of Lindt chocolate, which I just love. He is such a sweetheart. I fall more in love with him each day, seriously. He has shown me so much, especially the last few weeks, how committed he is to our marriage and making it work. I just can't believe I have such an amazing man in my life. I really could not ask for more! Tonight we got Cafe Rio and rented movies and we're going to chill, I'm really excited!

I've been thinking a lot about my little sister too, hoping she's doing okay. (She seems to be, in her weekly email.) I bought the new Britney Spears CD. (I LOVE the song Lace and Leather.) And I was driving home from work today, pondering at why I continue to buy Britney Spears at age 24, and I thought, "Alison would totes understand..." and then, "Oh. I miss Al."

1 comment:

Toones said...

You have the new Britney CD? Id pay you to burn it for me! hehehe So she hot!