Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy fourth, baby

It is our fourth anniversary today. Hard to believe it's been four years already. I got Geoff a gift this year (gasp), just some shorts and a t-shirt. He took me out for lunch.

Tonight, we are breaking our three-month no-pizza streak with some thin-crust pepperoni. Imagine if you only ate pizza once every three months. That's only four times a year! We'll see if we can do it again (I'm sure we can) but a fourth anniversary is a good time to break it, I think.

It took us an hour to decide that this is what we're going to do tonight.

I'll do a real nice post later sometime this week but tonight I'm going to hang out.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

Happy Anniversary!
Have fun hanging out.
Have a lazy spring break, would you?

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone EVER swear off pizza for any amount of time?

Cali said...

Well, I think once we realized that eating it every single weekend is not good for a person, we layed off. Three months is not too bad eh?

Cali said...

And we layed off the fast food too, for the most part. SUGAR though, now there's my huge weakness. It's awful.

Staci... said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!