Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kingdom phylum class order family genus species

I think, let's let that be the last time I eat ice-cream right before bed.

Woke up at 2:30 with the most fitful dream ever. Dreamed I'd rented like 15 movies from Blockbuster and was a day late in returning them, so we got $75 in late fees. I vowed never ever to return to Blockbuster EVER, because Hollywood Video was way better. (Then the 2:30 wake-up).

Then I went back to sleep and dreamed that we drove out to the Nevada desert-wilderness with some friends to look at a housing community where they were considering buying a home. We were in the park next door playing ball, when the husband of the couple we were with suddenly got attacked by a whomping tree. (Like the whomping willow from Harry Potter). When he got attacked, I was like, "Hey, that's a whomping tree." And Alison, who'd suddenly appeared out of nowhere, said knowingly, "You know your phyla." Then I woke up at 3:30. I was soooo worried about how I was going to reflect these events in our accounting software that it woke me up both times. I'm such a geek.

Finally fell back asleep around five and got up at seven. So, not the greatest night's sleep ever. How weird to think the word Phyla in my sleep. (Don't think I've ever used it before).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phyla??? I had a dream that we bought the Partridge Family bus and it was such a great deal. It only had 100 miles on it and only cost $100.00.

Cali said...

Ha ha , that is funny

Anonymous said...

yup, weird dreams are about my most favorite thing ever. after phyla.