Monday, March 16, 2009

Slap-happy that's us

After work today went and took a grueling test. Got a 75% on the multiple choice and there's the written part that has yet to be graded. If I'm lucky I'll get an 80%. Oh well, I'll take it. There are bigger things in life than an exam. Like, for instance, SPRING BREAK, which starts tomorrow after class. Spring break... we're gonna party it up, you know, get down with our bad selves and altogether high on life. Bring on the sparkling juice and citric acid, hyuck hyuck. Nothing like raising your own roof.

We're going to study for tests and hang out at home, I'm pretty sure. Still, can't complain about having a break from school.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Have a great "break". I'm sure you'll still be busy catching up on everything. Breaks are always too short, unless you are waiting for the break to be over to send kids to school....

Anonymous said...

from what i know of you, you don't really take breaks. how is that going to work?