Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Eggs

At work every Easter they pass around plastic eggs with dollar bills in them. Usually fives, tens, and usually a $100 for one lucky person. This year, the lowest amount was 100! I couldn't believe it! That is a lot of money when you think they did it for the whole company! The CFO (I'm just trying not to use names) is the one that planned it and he was so excited to watch everyone open their eggs, he he. He's so nice. It was pretty cool.

Now we're just trying to push through the final weeks of the semester, and then we get a week off! Yay! I'd love to go camping in Zions or something. We'll see.

9 comments:

NaDell said...

So, did you get an egg with the lowest?
How high did it go up?
What a cool little extra!

JohnnyB said...

Hmmm. You won't se the CFO where I work handing out cash :-)

Anonymous said...

Johnny B... are YOU the CFO??? Just wonderin.

Yeah, Cals... how much did you get in your egg?

Cali said...

There was $100 in mine, wahoo! There were a few 120's and 150's. The largest one was $500 and it was my friend Ang (Brown Eyed Girl) who got it. It was so much fun to watch her open it, because she soo deserved it! It was just fun.

Cali said...

I almost want to go buy a bunch more paint!

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

Let's plan a Zion's trip together. My grandma lives there too so we could stay there the night before we go camping if it's too late to set up camp!

JohnnyB said...

Barb
I am the CFO and I'm hoarding all the cash!

Chakeshemo said...

Cal, Sweetheart...there is no such thing as a $150 dollar bill. If i were you i'd look for a water mark.

Anonymous said...

See, I told you you'd want to keep on painting... it's kinda fun, huh? Makes such a difference. Let me know when you're ready to do your living room.

I'd be checking on the $120.00 dollar bill too.